Dear Mr. President

I am so sorry I screwed by being such a nothing and ruining the day of the most bestest President ever. I hope you find another nominee who won't piss off George Will and James Dobson.

Love,
Harriet

Dear Harriet,

F*** George Will and screw Dobson too. And that traitorous slime Frum is going down - we're taking him out.

These SOBs have got to learn that I'm President and I'm staying the course and I don't back down. We've already got guys working on outing Will as a bow tie wearing girlie man.

They think their pretty hot stuff since you pulled out, but wait till they see who I'm nominating next. I'd tell you but it's a secret.

Your CINC
W

Dear Mr. P.,

Pretty please, tell me oh bestest Prez ever!

Your Obedient Slave,
H

Dear H.,

(Snigger) This is hard work! Trying to keep a straight face!

(Giggle) I'm nominating Hillary

W

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

We Call it Soccer