I guess it must be OK then.

Another one from Brad Delong:
"We received yesterday at the Rome conference permission from the world," Justice Minister Haim Ramon told Israeli radio, "to continue this operation, this war, until Hezbollah won't be located in Lebanon and until it is disarmed." Mr. Ramon also raised the possibility of an expanded air assault, saying "all those now in south Lebanon are terrorists who are related in some way to Hezbollah."

Is this for real? If so, I guess it would explain why those UN guys got killed despite ten times advising Israel of their position.

And what is it with Canadians? Have they got "bomb me" painted on their backs or what? Seems like they are taking a lot of causualties for a peace loving country without any enemies. If I was Canadian, I would be pretty pissed. Actually, I'm pretty mad even though I'm not Canadian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

Book Review: Anaximander By Carlo Rovelli