Time to Celebrate!

Every dark cloud supposedly has a silver lining. The Iraq war has been bad to a lot of people, like Iraqis and Americans, but Dick Cheney has tripled his net worth, and other Halliburton shareholders are doing just fine too. The current troubles in the Middle East bother some, but Andrew Sullivan finds a blogger full of good cheer at the Rapture Ready website:
"Is it time to get excited? I can't help the way I feel. For the first time in my Christian walk, I have no doubts that the day of the Lords appearing is upon us. I have never felt this way before, I have a joy that bubbles up every-time I think of him, for I know this is truly the time I have waited for so long. Am I alone in feeling guilty about the human suffering like my joy at his appearing somehow fuels the evil I see everywhere. If it were not for the souls that hang in the balance and the horror that stalks man daily on this earth, my joy would be complete. For those of us who await his arrival know, somehow we just know it won't be long now, the Bridegroom cometh rather man is ready are not."
The blogger's handle is ohappyday.

Don't forget to max out those credit cards!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

We Call it Soccer