Kindle DX

I have a Kindle DX which I generally like, and for which I have gotten a number of books, but I do have some suggestions:

a)Having now used Kindle on PC and Android phone, the DX interface seems very clunky. Touchscreen please.

b)DX size (10.7") is too big - I should have bought the smaller regular Kindle.

c)Lack of color is is a significant handicap.

d)Still not enough technical books. A number of conversions to Kindle format are flawed, especially of equations.

e)Proprietary restrictions are a pain - Kindle books are not available from libraries, for example, unlike other formats.

I would like to buy an improved Kindle, but right now I'm thinking my next reader will be a Nook, an IPad, or an Android.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

We Call it Soccer