ST Junkie

I seem to have accumulated a lot of books on the general subject of string theory over the years. I have the classic texts of Green, Schwarz, and Witten (2 vols); Polchinski (2 vols); and Becker, Becker, and Schwarz as well as efforts by Kirtsis; Kaku (2 vols); and the classic elementary text by Zwiebach, not to mention a dozen or two more.

I mention this because I've started noticing my eye drawn to a few newer books. Lisa Randall and Brian Greene seem to have well regarded new books, and there are new entries by Steve Gubser and Richard Szabo. Should I read any of these? Bear in mind that I've already proven to be too dumb or lazy to get very far through any of the classics except Zwiebach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Libertarian: re-post

Uneasy Lies The Head

Book Review: Anaximander By Carlo Rovelli